Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cats + Video = Teh Funny

Still pretty sick here. Worse than yesterday.

At least the kids seem to be better. This could be a Bad Thing™. Before they were happy to stay in their rooms, cocooned in warm, fuzzy blankets, and playing with their Nintendo DSs and watching DVDs. Now they feel better, they have energy. They have become manic little beasts of shrillness and annoyance.

I think I'll go sneeze on them. =/

So, because I know the trials and tribulations of my nasal passages, digestive tract, and orifices (which have things exiting at varying velocities and of liquid states) are not very entertaining (and more than a little stomach churning), I present to you a video of cute and cuddley cats frolicking and gamboling with cute and cuddley kitty hijinx.

Actually ... >_> ... I'm posting this more as a way to get back at catdom. My cat, Tut, jumped on my desk, blocked my computer screen, stepped on my keyboard, and nuzzled my my mouse hand making me die in Guild Wars last night. (What? you think I'll take the blame for my in-game death? Pshaw!).

Enjoy the fuzzy frivolity of the frantic felines!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"My cat, Tut, jumped on my desk, blocked my computer screen, stepped on my keyboard, and nuzzled my my mouse hand making me die in Guild Wars last night."
Yeah, whatever! I'll have to remember that and start singing Steve Martin's King Tut every time you die in game. LOL