Thursday, March 22, 2007

You Arrgh a Pirate

I had a nice post about WoW I wrote up last night in Notepad. The plan was to copy it into the Roost this morning. I seem to have misplaced the file.

Instead, you may amuse yourselves by watching this cute video of kids in costume singing along with a good ol' piratey song, thus keeping with the pirate theme from yesterday. It's pretty funny, well edited, and fantastically acted by the kids involved. (I dunno where the song is from, though.)


Try not to get this tune stuck in your head, me hearties.

For those who don't read comments, there were two links to other piratey items you may be interested in:

Beartracks gave a link to a Pirate Keyboard.

Michael gave a link to some Pirate Gold.

Thanks for the links, guys!

U.^ ? <--- Pirate Smiley waving a hook



Today's Penny Doubled Daily Cumulative Amount for 81 days is:

$24,178,516,392,292,583,494,123.51

No comments: