Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Empire Farts Back

I'm battling a nagging sinus headache, as well as what may be the beginnings of peripheral polyneuropathy brought about by my diabetes. My podiatrist warned me of this and we've been watching for signs. All this week I've bad foot pain in my right big toe ball joint. Today, my left foot feels as if a marble is embedded under the skin on the bottom between my little toe and the next one over.

I simply didn't feel like coming up with a blog. So that is why today's is late.

Filler blogs are usually fart related. The following is not, strictly speaking, farting. But it sounds like farts, and is called hand farting. Since yesterday was about R2-D2, and with Star Wars' 30th Anniversary looming, I give to you the Empire's Theme in Hand Farts.




Today's Penny Doubled Daily Cumulative Amount for 86 days is:

$773,712,524,553,362,671,811,952.63