Monday, May 28, 2007

Postponed ... Again!

This time because, well, I'm being lazy.

Actually, I was up late last night (for me). It wasn't until around 1 AM that my head hit the pillows. When I awoke at 8 AM, my head was so stuffed up I couldn't tel lit apart from the pillows it was laying on.

I managed to drag my butt out to the couch where I promptly fell asleep again until noon. Then I helped get lunch ready.

My head is still throbbing; feels like it's full of wet cotton and banded with steel being slowly cranked tighter and tighter. I've taken some pretty strong pain meds, and will go unleash my soon to be addled self upon the unsuspecting World of Warcraft.

I did, at least, upload the 30+ pics i will eventually get posted for you to ooh, ahh, and mutter "We waited a week for this crap?" over.

So, enjoy your Memorial Day.

I'm going to kill digital beasties.

No comments: