Saturday, May 26, 2007

A Complicated Post

I got to spend the morning in the grocery store filling up a cart worth of regular food and another full of kids-going-to-summer-camp food.

Lunch meat, bread, cheese, carrots, juice pouches, cookies, crackers, apples, pears, cheese sticks, fruit leather, fruit cups, chips, pretzels, napkins, snack baggies, sandwich baggies, and 2-gallon Zip-locs to put it all in everyday.

I was not feeling too well by the time I got home. I had not eaten, not taken my diabetic pill, was hot, was sweaty, was breathing hard from the hot, pollen filled air, and to top it all off ... I couldn't go!

Yeah, that kind of couldn't go.

It's a switch from my usual blow-me-off-the-bowl action my meds typically give me.

Therefore, the Busch Gardens Animals post gets postponed until another day.

In it's place, in honor of my current condition (and in hopes it helps with it), I bring you a video of Weird Al Yankovich's parody of Avril Lavigne's "Complicated".



The actual title of this song is "A Complicated Story", but most everyone calls it "Constipated".

And the song didn't help.

Even if I did laugh my head off.



Today's Penny Doubled Daily Cumulative Amount for 146 days is:

$892,
029,807,941,224,925,661,428,730,905,928,962,681,077.75

No comments: