Sunday, May 27, 2007

It Never Stops

*sigh*

I had planned on doing up my blog after lunch today. You know, all those animals shots from Busch Gardens? The ones I keep promising to put up, but never do?

Well, Mommie Dearest has decided that I am now going to take the boys out for haircuts. Then, to the library.

Okay, the library is my idea, as I promised them we'd go today assuming I wasn't sick or something. But I had planned on doing that around 4 PM. The library is only a few blocks away from Fantastic Sam's, where we go for their cuts.

It's 12:30 PM now. And we just finished eating. I get time to type and gripe because they do all the clean-up chores! muahahaha

I might ... *might* ... get the pics up today, sans my rambling anecdotes for each one. But that's not really fun. For me. You probably want to just see the pics and not read my drivel.

Then again, once we get back, I may decide to relax and kill a few hundred cold-eye basilisks in WoW. They have something I want. And they have yet to give it to me. I shall hunt them to extinction, ripping out their squishy eyes, intact spines, large tails, and curved claws, until they bequeath unto me at least one cold basilisk eye!

Drat! I hear the muffled grumbles of disconsolate boys. They must be done with their chores and grousing about getting their hair shorn. Muahahaha

They'll thank us at camp when it's 95 degrees in the shade.



Today's Penny Doubled Daily Cumulative Amount for 147 days is:

$1,784,
059,615,882,449,851,322,857,461,811,857,925,362,155.51

No comments: