Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again

For a time, no posts
My log-in was not working
Now it is fixed. Yay!

You may have noticed there has been no activity on the Roost since June 2nd, 10 days. Well, there have been comments. One was from me about not being able to log in.

But who reads those things?

Besides me? Some funny haiku replies, though. Keep 'em coming!

Blogger took it's sweet time in getting back to me about the problem. But, in the end, it was corrected. Something about when I changed my password, my email address was screwed up somehow.

Ah, well. It worked out okay, anyhow.

I was really, really sick for about a week. Severe sinus infection slash head cold. Fever, chills, aches, pains, dehydration, diarrhea, chapped lips, sore nose, and enough mucus production to put all the children of every Kleenex worker through college. Twice!

So there you have it. The deep, dark mystery of my long absence.

The Roost will get back to normal in the next day or two.

I'm off to shovel the drifts of tissues decorating the house as if a deranged Old Man Winter summoned a snot storm ...

2 comments:

Swinging Sammy said...

glad to hear your home didn't get blown away by the storm.

Raivynn said...

Thanks! hehe

We got a little rain is all, really. I've had more wind and rain the last few days from the normal summer t-storms that roll through each afternoon.