Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It's Me Again Margaret - Ray Stevens

I don't why, but I love this song. I'd never seen the official video for it until I rummaged around YouTube. You -have- to stay until the end of the video for an even funnier bit that is not in the actual song.

When I was little my family all used to say "Are you nekkiiiiiiiiid?" when asking to go into bedrooms or open the bathroom door. Yeah, we were all weird.

Anyhow, here's the video:



Today's Penny Doubled Daily Cumulative Amount for 108 days is:

$3,245,185,536,584,267,267,831,560,205,762.53

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude this is hilarious. Like EVERY Christmas for years we would get some classics like Ray Stevens and stuff from my Maw Maw's sister. At first I'd groan but it then grew on me and it's hilarious to see here.